Thursday, October 7, 2010

- Changing -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_zUvG6uZb0


Everything was quiet for a change.
I was lying on the sofa for half an hour, resting, thinking about what to do, just watching the wallpaper. I'm not even sure what's actually on it since as I tried to focus, it kept changing. The wall was bubbling and changing form, bowing over me at times but it wasn't scary, oh no. It was beautiful and all the things and creatures I saw there... all friendly. A frog with glasses, that was the first one I saw. Then a crocodile and a dragonfly, and all kinds of other beings and beautiful, vibrant-coloured flowers and trees in unbelievable shapes, all very... cartoon-like. A fairytale. Thumbelina.

I looked at the moving pictures on the wall and sighed. Turned my head to the other side. There is a big mirror there but I couldn't see myself, I was too low on the bed. I just saw the reflection of the wall and the smooth surface of the mirror. Then it started to undulate and ripple as if there's a wind blowing from somewhere. A peaceful summer lake, inviting and secretive. Right there, vertically, hanging on the wall. I could've just dived in, I swear.

You know... I love my imagination, I really do. I always see more than the reality. But one fine day I'm going to lose my freaking mind. :)

No comments: