Sunday, August 29, 2010

Prosthetic dream

I've thought about leaving Estonia for quite a while now. And it has puzzled me since I love the country and I love the men here. So... what else is there? The women?
Yeah. Petty and mean and egoistic. Well, most of them. I really don't like the women here.
Thank god, I'm not a man... since the women here are also pretty.

Why do people have dreams. As soon as you say it out loud, you get an overwhelming negative response. Young people who think they know everyfeckingthing and the older ones who have lost hope and so they think there isn't any for anyone else either.
Yeah, I'm naive.
I should just accept the way things are. Embrace the hatred.
The real world. Drop my pathetic dreams, the ones that keep me going.

Today's fortune: Share your happiness with others today.
Ha. Gotta love the irony.

No comments: